Webinar: the gaming opportunity brands should be seizing
Gaming growth has reached a new velocity during lockdown. As homebound consumers have reached for their consoles, PCs, tablets and smartphones, the sector has seen its popularity and profits boom. According to NewZoo, current global revenue estimates are 9.3% up against 2019 — now at $159.3 billion — and due to hit $200 billion by 2023.
Even with pandemic-driven safety measures easing, gaming appetite is set to remain high. New players have discovered that gaming has evolved beyond its stereotyped image and offers much more than just entertainment; allowing them to connect with other gamers and enter enticing virtual worlds. By the end of this year, there will be 2.7 billion users worldwide.
For brands, it’s time to get in on the game. Seizing the potential of gaming will not only enable them to tap increasingly diverse audiences, but also capture attention when users are at their most immersed and least prone to distraction.
Keen to find out more?
Join us for the ‘Gaming Opportunity’ webinar on the 29th July at 1 PM BST, where expert speakers from Bidstack, BoomBit, LDN UTD, The Festival of Media and GingerMay will explore the key insights and tactics marketers must harness to build a winning strategy.
Our fantastic line up of guests includes:
- Jeremy King, CEO of Festival of Media and M&M Global
- Jenny Stanley, Founder and MD of Appetite Creative
- Jon Hook, VP of Publishing at BoomBit
- Victoria Usher, CEO and Founder of GingerMay
- James Draper, CEO and Founder at Bidstack
- Oliver Weingarten, CEO and Founder of LDN UTD
Delving deep in multiple issues and questions:
- The gaming growth journey and what’s next
- Why player assumptions no longer hold true
- The increasing scope to increase brand success and reach
- How in-game ads compare to conventional digital marketing
- What measurability looks like for game-centric campaigns
- The esports advertising myths that need to be busted
- What the future holds for gaming, esports and gamification opportunities
Click here to secure your booking and place in the budding gaming landscape.